2014/07/28

Advise: Personalize your Timer so that you never mix it up with others again

I have to admit, I probably wouldn't have started this little project if I wasn't as bored as I am right now. I had my wisdom teeth removed last week and I'm still looking like a hamster with yellow cheeks, so going out isn't really appealing to me.

Also, I wanted to get rid of some fashion magazines from 2011 and '12, they were taking up way too much space on my shelves - place I need for books (because I can't control my drive to buy new books, it's got some kind of weird satisfaction for me).


Long story short, I dragged the magazines out, made a mess of paper snips, glue and pictures in my room and started decorating a timer I got from the bank. I customized some pages, I'm not a student anymore so I replaced the pages with formulas and geography facts with squarred sheets for notes or else.

Of course a bit of jelly had to accompany my hard work ;)





I don't know about you, but I love having my notebooks or timers to look more like mine. At the same time, these bits and bobs are inspiring to me and I feel like they set free more creative thoughts than a plain planner would :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen