2014/08/14

Dress: The Fashion Edit

I have to admit, I'm not the most fashionable person because I prefer comfortable, handy clothing way over being in style and completely up to date whenever I leave the house. Too much effort. And I wouldn't feel like me if I suddenly started to wear high heels instead of Vans, fake fur instead of snoods or chinos instead of jeans.
What for would it be anyway? Where I live, you stick out if you're really into wearing the latest fashion. I'd feel overdressed if I'd go to work with a similar outfit to what people have seen on the catwalks at Fashion Week.
Nonetheless I like looking at fashion and while I find some trends pretty, others belong in a trash can in my opinion. Starting with crop tops and mixing the wildest prints, what even?

Here we go with a few looks I like. Emphasizing the like, I wouldn't wear all of them, haha.

Can we all appreciate her hair colour?
Source
No idea how Alexa Chung does it, but I find she always looks awesome.
Source
If leather jackets would suit me, I'd probably give them a shot. But I don't feel cool
enough to wear them.
Source
Part of me hates peeptoes but part of me finds these ones incredible.
Source
A plain shirt and necklace(s). Effortless chic.
Source
I love squared/Tartan print on scarves, I own one myself, it keeps me so warm that I
often feel like I don't even need an additional coat. Brought me a few colds last winter...
Source
The Olsen Twins, do I have to say anything else?
Source
I'd certainly never wear this dress but there's something about this look that
intrigues me.
Source



This picture shouts "Me." Because it looks comfy.
Source
Best comes last. I love hats. If someone else is wearing them.
Source
Could you tell I've discovered Pinterest for me?;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen