2014/08/03

Live: The Week #1

Thumbs up: BBQs with friends are the best. My best friend invited me to his birthday on Wednesday and although it was raining at times, we somehow managed to light a fire. Everyone brought salads or desserts and we sat outside on the patio, with fairy lights wrapped around the stanchions.
Thumbs down: Having your wisdom teeth removed. I didn't mind the pain in the first few days, but it annoys me how I can't eat properly. I can't even open my mouth fully because the stitches are tense. Also, I'm not allowed to do any sports for six weeks. Six weeks. Sigh.

Discovered: I knew that - working in an editor's office - one would be sitting at the source of information. What I didn't know is how many news are being discussed in the conferences and how few of them are actually being published later because some aren't relevant or too provocative or juridical not acceptable.
Planned: Check whether it's possible for me to start studying next summer term. I want to travel a bit after my work experience is over, but I'm not sure if I can bridge half a year with my travels. And if I want to. I'd probably start with English Studies and then take Psychology in the winter term.
Waited: This Saturday, Dad and I celebrated our 68th Birthday (50th+18th) together with our family and friends. It was great to see everyone again and the food was delicious and I really enjoyed dancing with my best friend. And I'm grateful that he came because otherwise I'd have been bored after a few hours. It turned out that he's better at mind challenging games than I am.





Quote: I wanna see you, but you're not mine. - Undo, The 1975. Does anyone else ever get the feeling - when you're really attached to someone and love how you feel whilst being around them and the things you experience together - that you want to spend as much time with them as possible? It doesn't happen to me often, but sometimes I find myself thinking that I don't have the right to demand as much time from someone I'm "only" comitted to in a friendship-kind-of-way.
Music: Hollywood Undead - Levitate. Discovered just today, but I bloody love this song. I stopped counting how often I've already listened to it. Headphones on, world off!
Food: Waffles with apple sauce on top. My favourite breakfast these days!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen