2014/08/17

Live: The Week #3

Source
Thumbs up: Making out. It's great if it's the right person.
Thumbs down: Wearing jumpers in August. Don't get me wrong, I love jumpers, but I hate freezing in summer.

Discovered: I can start studying English in the summer term and then add Psychology in winter. Should work out.
Planned: to take part in a photography contest. I'm not expecting to win, but it's the taking part that counts, right!
Waited: for the fireworks this evening. I'll try to get some nice shots I can share with you.

Quote: Don't lose yourself just because you've found somebody. I'd never want to be too dependent on anyone else.
Music: Anything by Avril Lavigne, really. I love her.
Food: Chicken Quesadillas. A Spanish dish I really want to cook again. It's incredibly tasty.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen