2014/08/25

Live: The Week #4

Thumbs up: Walking through forests. The air is great, the sounds are great and it's even greater when you're not on your own...
Thumbs down: ...but the snails are terrible. Because Sarah hates snails and she's scared of them.

Discovered: Driving on a motorway with four tracks is like being in a horror movie without being are of it that you're in a horror movie, only if there's some idiotic driver who reminds you of it.
Planned: Seeing a soccer match at the stadium. Huge crowds of people, but yeah, pretty sure I want to do that at least once in my life. It's all about taking chances, guys! (I could preach that, couldn't I. I bet I've mentioned it at least three times this week.)
Waited: to visit one of my favourite people and it was amazing. Doesn't particularly count what we did, it just mattered that I was with them.

Quote: Stop waiting for friday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now.
Music: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. It just never gets old.
Food: Pizza! Especially pizza with pepper (yeah, pepper, haha)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen