2014/10/06

Dress: Style Maniac

I had to come up with a creative name since I've already used the term "Fashion Edit" in my last one. I'm not planning to make a series out of it, I simply like collecting shots with fashion I like. Got enough for another one now, hope you enjoy!
Chic, yet casual.
Source
You can never go wrong with a white item - a blouse, a tee, a pullover, combined with jeans.
Source
These shoes might be very uncomfortable since they're heels, but nobody can deny they
wouldn't look good on feet.
Source
Oversized blazers/coats (like the military button down in the picture) don't look slouchy if your
'underwear' is elegant enough.
Source
Speaking of slouchy clothing - that's the laid back example.
Source
I would so wear this jacket because I love tigers. I'll probably check where it's from...Oh, sold out. You could get it on Urban Outfitters, the bomber jacket was designed by New Zealand's Stolen Girlfriends Club.
Source
In case you were missing a pop of colour in this post, there it is. How cute is this Chanel bag?
Source
I really do want to wear more skirts, but I never seem to find the perfect way of styling them.
Sweater + Skirt usually pulls it off though.
Source
One day I will find the courage to try on boyfriend jeans.
Source
The look on the right would be one for me, but where on earth do you get AS HIGH overknees?!
Source
My mum enjoys telling me I'd be a hat girl, but I feel like they just flatten my hair and
kill all the volume.
Source

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen