2014/11/01

Inspire: Books I Want To Read: November


This will be a rather short post because I just want to fill you in about my book reading ambitions for this month:

> James Dashner: The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure. I figured I should read the first book before I watch the movie and want to read them all in a row. I hate breaks, for instance if you have to wait for a sequel. I think I've read somewhere there would also be sequels who actually are prequels to the plot in this triology, but I'm not sure if I'll actually give them a go as well.

> Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Well, I've read a book by them (Dash And Lily's Book Of Dares) and I didn't like it. It was definitely a good read for teenagers but I am out of that age and spent most of the pages rolling my eyes. So I chose this as my "On the train on the way to work and back home"-backup in case I don't feel like listening to music.

> Believe it or not, I'm a newbie when it comes to Stephen King. All of his books are at home, in my shelves, waiting for me to pull them out of the dark. I'm going to start with Carrie. And then watch the movie - again, haha.

> Last but not least, Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina caught my attention when I was looking through all of my books in order to find something I want to read soon. I'm really excited to start this classic novel. And to watch the movie. We'll see how I like them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen