2014/12/05

Blogmas Day #5: Explore: Travel Destinations: Ireland - The Green Isle

Looking at my folder full of pictures of this amazing trip triggered a time travel in my mind. It was like I was back in Ireland, back in the hostel with my friends, laughing, talking, listening to people's conversations outside, taking in the views on the coastline, speechless, just standing there.
I went on a study trip one year ago. The choice has to be made between Ireland, Berlin, Sailing on the Ijsselmeer in the Netherlands or the Mondsee (Moon Lake, I suppose, haha) in Austra. As I've always loved the British culture, the language, the Irish accents, I didn't even have to think about where I wanted to pass these five days.
I don't have anything else to say, except: Go and explore Ireland for yourself. It's breathtakingly beautiful and fascinatingly chequered (especially regarding landscapes).

Our first evening in Dublin.

Stations on our bus ride to the West Coast.



The Cliffs Of Moher.



Connemara and Kylemore Abbey.
Galway.
Dublin and Trinity College.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen