2014/12/07

Blogmas Day #7: Dress: Essie Nail Polish Collection

Before I start, there are some things I need to mention: I bought these fifteen nail varnishes in a timescale of about three years as I know they don't belong to the cheapest. What I love about Essie's nail polishes though is their durability. I always put two layers on, with a base coat underneath and a top coat on top and my nails look freshly manicured for at least a week before the tips even start chipping. I would say this counts for eighty percent of my Essie nail polishes.
I've got fifty-one nail varnishes in total, the rest of them is mostly from P2 because they are cheap and rather good for their price and I like their colour range.

From left to right: 319 urban jungle - 6 vanity fairest - 23 eternal optimist - 101 lady like - 228A don't sweater it
You can tell I've used "vanity fairest" a lot, although it belongs to the nail polishes who last less than a week. It's a nice base for the "a cut above" (look down below) polish because the glitter doesn't cover the whole nail.
From left to right: 275 a cut above - 24 in stitches - 55 a-list
Just mentioned this glittery nail varnish above (did you get my pun, haha), what I love most about it is the fact that the glitter doesn't cover the whole nail, it's more like a top coat with glitter bits. The patterns vary with every application and I think it's fantastic for winter/Christmas time.
From left to right: 42 angora cardi - 230A recessionista - 104 carry on
You can say "carry on" is a very dark purple, but it actually comes out brown on your nails. I received numerous compliments about it though.
From left to right: 99 mint candy apple - 310 truth or flare - 241 butler please - 271 after school boy blazer
"mint candy apple" is one of those Essie nail polishes everybody seems to have. I don't wear it on my nails often since I feel like its lasting power is rather low. I believe "truth or flare" and "after school boy blazer" were in a limited edition and sold out relatively fast.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I let you tell you that playstation plus redeem codes into your account of the playstation after this you can get install any games from the store and they charges nothing.

    AntwortenLöschen